IT Risk Services menu
- Does the organization know what to do if there were a data breach or major cybersecurity incident?
- Do we know 100% of our vulnerabilities, and are plans and budgets in place to fix them?
- Could we recover from a major ransomware or malware outbreak without materially impacting the bottom-line?
- Can we assess cybersecurity risks quantitatively, giving us the ability to effectively determine the best solutions, processes and strategies for our company?
- How sophisticated would a hacker need to be in order to infiltrate our systems and do damage?
How can GreerWalker help?
Our extensive knowledge of cybersecurity from both a business and IT perspective enables a comprehensive approach to address these questions. From assessing risk, building a strategy, designing incident response plans, to testing network and data security, GreerWalker is your trusted advisor for cybersecurity.
A New And “Open” Perspective On Risk
The Open FAIR risk methodology turns historically subjective risk scenarios into objective results. This groundbreaking methodology quantitatively determines impacts for virtually any risk. Below are some of the many applications we can assist you with:
- Determining the right amount of Cyber Liability Insurance.
- Determining the right security technology and controls through multi-scenario comparison analyses.
- Seamless integration of IT risk into the ERM landscape.
Talk to an Open FAIR certified GreerWalker consultant today to find out how we can help transform your risk program.