Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
At GreerWalker, we help our clients choose the appropriate attestation report, conduct a readiness assessment and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s control process before beginning a SOC examination to ensure you will be better positioned to attain attestation in an effective and efficient way.
Why choose GreerWalker as your trusted provider?
- Quality: SOC engagements were developed by the CPA profession, which has long been a thought leader in assurance engagements. SOC services provided by GreerWalker are best-in-class. We are a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Center for Audit Quality. The firm is also registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) established under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. As a member of these voluntary groups, we demonstrate our commitment to maintaining high quality assurance standards in performing professional services.
- Standards: The AICPA, the membership and standard-setting body of CPAs, creates standards like those for performing SOC engagements designed so that CPAs can easily comprehend and incorporate best business practices into existing procedures on behalf of clients.
- Expertise: Audit and attest services, fundamentals of the CPA skill sets, are thoroughly tested in the demanding Uniform CPA Exam.
- Deep and timely knowledge: CPAs participate in continuing education to maintain their license, putting them at the forefront of knowledge and understanding of the issues surrounding service organization controls.
- Commitment to performance: CPAs follow rigorous performance and reporting standards for these engagements, as well as a Code of Conduct that requires independent, objective and competent performance.
- Ongoing monitoring: CPA firms performing SOC engagements must meet exacting peer review standards that ensure the quality of and reliance upon their work. Clients can be assured CPA professionals are monitoring service organization controls appropriately. In the history of our firm, all peer reviews have confirmed that our firm meets the high standards of the public accounting profession in general and elite centers in particular.
Download Our SOC Reports Brochure