GreerWalker LLP, GreerWalker Wealth Management LLC, and GreerWalker Corporate Finance LLC (collectively “GreerWalker”) are committed to the respect and protection of the privacy of our clients’ information. We will not collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) that you do not volunteer. We do not sell or share PII to third parties without your consent, except as specifically described below.
GreerWalker does not require website visitors to register to gain access to any of the website content. As a general visitor to our website, GreerWalker does not collect any PII about you. Information we may collect as a result of voluntary submission may include, but not be limited to, name, company name, job title, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and fax number. GreerWalker uses reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate record of information submitted to our website. However, GreerWalker is not responsible for verifying the continued accuracy of this information. Visitors may update their information by contacting us in the applicable section of the website. In addition, it is our policy to honor any visitor’s request to discontinue receiving information or notices regarding our services or products, and we will accordingly refrain from sending further information.
Parents and Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information on our website from children under the age of 18. Parents have the right to delete the personal information of a child under the age of 18 by contacting us.
GreerWalker collects PII and other data voluntarily provided by visitors to our website for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Information or “Contact Us” requests
- Publication distribution (newsletters, white papers, etc.)
- Event registration (seminars, workshops, golf outings, etc.)
- Resume submission
- Delivery of services you have requested
GreerWalker does not sell or trade any PII to third parties for marketing purposes. Such information may, however, be disclosed in the situations outlined below.
- As required by law through search warrant, subpoena, or other legal process
- As part of any actual or threatened legal proceeding or alternative dispute resolution
- When necessary, in order to deliver publications or materials as requested by a website visitor
- As needed to facilitate seminars and events hosted by a third party or GreerWalker when disclosure is necessary for event planning and materials development
GreerWalker uses third-party cookies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information on page clicks.
GreerWalker automatically records information sent by your computer web-browser in our website server logs, including your IP address, the pages you visit, and other non-personally identifiable information. Site statistics may be compiled by or reported thru Google Analytics for these purposes.
GreerWalker secures the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
GreerWalker will store your information submitted through our website for as long as necessary to perform the requested services, while complying with our firm standards as well as legal and regulatory obligations.
Password Protected Areas of our Website
If you register with us to obtain access to password-protected areas of the website, you authorize GreerWalker to use PII and other information you provide to customize or personalize the information we deliver to you.
Third Party Links and Policies
Your General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Rights
This section pertains to personal data of individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA). The information in this section is provided pursuant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation with regard to instances when GreerWalker acts as a data controller.
You can exercise or address these rights (subject to retention and other requirements under applicable law) by contacting our Data Protection Officer as indicated at the end of this Notice.
- Access. You have the right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Rectification. You have the right to ask for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete personal data to be corrected.
- Erasure. You have the right to request that personal data be erased.
- Restriction on processing. You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases.
- Objection to processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Portability. You have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller.
- Withdrawal of consent. You have the right to withdraw consent from GreerWalker’s direct marketing.
- Lodging a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority within your Member State.
How to Contact Us
Mail: 227 West Trade Street Suite 1100 Charlotte, NC 28202
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com attn: GDPR Data Protection Officer