At GreerWalker we strongly believe in the importance of living and working in an environmentally responsible way. We started to integrate sustainable principles into our own business operations years ago, and we continuously strive to improve the process of “greening” our business operations. Being a professional service firm, our sustainability plan focuses on energy efficiency, savings of natural resources, and the education of our employees.
A growing number of our clients have adopted sustainable development procedures to build effective long-term business growth strategies while improving their carbon footprint. Currently, our Sustainability Practice serves clients in the following industries:
- Renewable energy
- Manufacturers and suppliers of sustainable technology products
- Energy efficiency contractors and engineers
- LEED real estate developers
How We Can Help You
Our mission is to help our clients integrate environmental responsibility into their operations in a manner that supports profitable business practices. The professionals of our Sustainability Practice have the technical knowledge to assist you with a wide range of services, including:
- Incentives associated with renewable energy, recycling, reuse and resource recovery
- Renewable energy tax credits
- Sustainability planning
- Business structure and tax optimization
- Qualification for “green” financing
- Access to debt and equity capital markets through our affiliate GreerWalker Corporate Finance
For more information, please contact David Jones.
What Is Your Company’s Sustainability Policy?
[ read more ]
Download Our Sustainability Brochure