Our construction services team of professionals serves a large group of clients engaged in the construction industry. Our involvement with certain trade groups and educational seminars keeps us abreast of the current issues affecting the construction industry and allows us to offer you a high level of expertise without the fees required to support the overhead of a national firm.
How We Can Help You
Through the expertise that we have developed by serving the construction industry, we can provide answers to many of the questions that arise with your business, such as:
- Are my financial statements providing the information my surety needs?
- What is the value of my company?
- Are we using the most advantageous accounting methods for income tax purposes?
- Do our bid estimates include all our costs?
- Are our billing multipliers high enough to provide a profit?
- Are we maximizing our cash flow with good balance sheet management techniques?
- Are we properly allocating costs to projects?
- Are we billing everything we can on cost plus contracts?
- How can I transition the company to the next generation and ensure I will be compensated in retirement?
To further demonstrate our commitment to your industry, we are actively involved in a number of trade organizations, including the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC). Our involvement in these groups includes activities such as serving on boards, speaking, and sponsoring special events.
For more information on how we can assist your company in these areas, please contact Jonathan Mangels.