GreerWalker has been providing assurance, tax, and consulting services to a variety of not-for-profit organizations since 1984. Many of today’s not-for-profit organizations are sophisticated and complex operations and are facing a wide range of business challenges, such as uncertain revenues, seasonal cash flows, increasing liability insurance costs, and growing legal complexities.
Because of the unique needs of the not-for-profit sector, we have developed a specialized team of professionals that is dedicated to not-for-profit organizations. All team members of our Not-For-Profit practice receive extensive specialized training to ensure our staff is well educated in this complex field and stays current with the issues that may affect your operations.
Our industry experience includes:
- Civic and community organizations
- Cultural organizations
- Educational institutions
- Fundraising organizations
- Private philanthropic foundations
- Religious organizations
How We Can Help You
Our services are designed to assist management and the board to meet their fiduciary responsibilities, to help maximize the efficiency of your operations, and to achieve your organization’s mission.
- Assurance services, including financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Tax services, including exempt organization tax returns, low income housing compliance, research, and consultations
- Advisory services, including personnel and employee benefits, policies and procedures, governance issues, organizational and strategic planning, fraud vulnerability studies, and representation before the IRS
Over and above our industry experience, the ethical core of our firm is best demonstrated by our ongoing community commitment throughout the Charlotte region. Our commitment to our community is very personal. We encourage everyone who works at GreerWalker to be visible and active in the community. Many of our professionals play an active role as board members and volunteers for numerous charitable, civic, and governmental organizations.
For more information on how we can assist you, please contact Tony Smith.
Development and Accounting…How to work together
[ read more ]
How the New Changes to Lease Accounting Could Affect You
[ read more ]
Download Our Not-For-Profit Brochure